RUBBER STRAP FOR WATCHES - WATCH FREE EPISODES OF SUPERNATURAL ONLINE.
Rubber Strap For Watches
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- An oblong piece of rubber or similar material embedded in the pitcher's mound, on which the pitcher must keep one foot while delivering the ball
- A tough elastic polymeric substance made from the latex of a tropical plant or synthetically
- Rubber boots; galoshes
- an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
- returned for lack of funds; "a rubber check"; "a no-good check"
- Fasten or secure in a specified place or position with a strap or seat belt
- flog: beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
- Beat (someone) with a strip of leather
- an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
Seiko 5, SNZG-15K1 model. Acquired april 7, 2011.
Actually... that's not *entirely* accurate. I actually bought it on March 11th, but because of a MAJOR postal fuck-up, the watch was actually 'lost in transit' for
the better part of a month. It finally was shipped back to the reseller who re-shipped it on the 6th. Fuck the Dutch postal service, and with vigor!
Anyway, it's been a while since I added a watch to my collection. But I still had a few things to 'knock off my list'. I wanted a military/aviation inspired automatic, I wanted to re-buy something with an open caseback, and I've always wanted to own a Seiko 5. This ticked all three boxes.
It has an excellent size, readable dial, good lume, dependable movement, nice crown... basically, it's all the watch most people could ever want or need.
The one thing that I don't like about it is the strap
. It comes on a nylon strap with a very thin buckle. Itches too. So I replaced it with a beefier Maratac rubber strap. Very comfortable! You could fit just about any decent 22mm strap to this and it'd look great.
An Early Birthday Present
And the hunt for my birthday present about few weeks back when we finally found a watch that I like, to replace my 7 years-old watch from Swatch. :)
Since I have been wanting to have a Juciy Couture watch due to its really funky designs, we started looking around Singapore for their range of watches
. Unfortunately, many watch shop don't carry Juciy Couture and we only had a few places to try. And even sadder to know is that the main Juicy Couture shop in Takashimaya doesn't even have a wide enough range. Not to mention their new range uses rubber and ceramic straps which we both don't like. :(
So we eventually found my watch at an unexpectedly place. ALT, the department store that replaces HMV at The Heerens. :)
Related topics: bulova diver watch pulsar watch npsa01 tiwe oled concept watch citizen womens watch spiderman kids watch vintage mickey mouse watches watch free horror movies online without downloading japanese watches
- (月) 17:30:15|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2016/04/11(月) 15:53:36 |
- [ Edit ]