Gps jogging watch
camper military style watch
- Square chronograph
Gps Jogging Watch
- (jog) ramble on: continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
- Move in an unsteady way, typically slowly
- Run at a steady gentle pace, esp. on a regular basis as a form of physical exercise
- running at a jog trot as a form of cardiopulmonary exercise
- (of a horse) Move at a slow trot
- (jog) a sharp change in direction; "there was a jog in the road"
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Global Positioning System: a navigational system involving satellites and computers that can determine the latitude and longitude of a receiver on Earth by computing the time difference for signals from different satellites to reach the receiver
- Global Positioning System, an accurate worldwide navigational and surveying facility based on the reception of signals from an array of orbiting satellites
- (gp) general practitioner: a physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based global navigation satellite system that provides reliable location and time information in all weather and at all times and anywhere on or near the Earth when and where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
I was watch
ing that Shaq fitness show the other night. The one where he takes 6 obese kids and tries to get them in shape. One of the challenges the kids had to do was running a mile. All the kids finished, but it took them an average of about 13-14 minutes. So I was wondering how long it would take for me to run a mile.
Having a white colar job, I do a lot of sitting. So I've gotten out of shape the past 10 years or so. I've run on my eliptical off and on, but man was it tough actually running a mile. Anyway, I finished the mile in 11 minutes. I set my Forerunner jogging
GPS to a pace of 9 minutes, didn't quite make that, but I don' t think 11 minutes is terrible.
I made the mistake of running in my neighborhood on the pavemen
t. My shins and thighs are feeling it. If I started running, I'm gonna have to find a rubber or gravel track.
This road is the new jogging
site that leads you to the entrance of Casino Filipino Golf course in Danao. As early as 430am, this is a joggers haven. There is an uphill and downhill challenge in this route. Back and forth you are jogging
Related topics: watch pendant necklaces ov watch accuracy free website to watch free movies some men just want to watch the world burn tag heuer formula 1 watch band where can i watch icarly episodes online oleg cassini quartz watch pocket watch for sale woman watchs
- (月) 17:31:34|
- Category: None