Colored leather watch bands
: Citizen riva diamond watch
: Womens sports watches
Colored Leather Watch Bands
- Wholly or partly of nonwhite descent (now usually offensive in the US)
- colored person: a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive
- Imbued with an emotive or exaggerated quality
- having skin rich in melanin pigments; "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People"; "dark-skinned peoples"
- having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper"; "the film was in color"; "amber-colored heads of grain"
- Having or having been given a color or colors, esp. as opposed to being black, white, or neutral
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
Oris Chronoris - how I see it
Oris Chronoris series
- this is how it fits my skinny 6.5" wrists. The diameter without crown is 40mm - but the watch wears a bit larger.
The semi classical look with a simplified chronograph (seconds and minutes only) is both exceptional and suitable for
After wearing the watch daily for
nearly 2 years I am still amazed by it (I simply love the color combination and the design). The leather wrist strap shows some wear on the hand-facing orange edge (to be hones, I did wear the watch on occasions where it got some beating), but is still works perfectly. I have yet to try the bracelet - I just like the sporty leather strap so much better. If I were to buy an automatic watch again, I would get the Chronoris again.
Things I carry in my purse
Inspired by the Japanese Magazines.
This picture was taken a while back (Looks like 1 1/2 yrs ago). Let see... some of the things has disappeared already. I use several different huge bags lately. I think it's time to take an updated shot :)
P.S. I enjoy watching those what's in your purse clips on Youtube, so excited that there is something similar yet much more interesting here on flickr.
Related topics: watch friday ice cube watch monies net chronograph pocket watch ladies bangle watch timex watch for kids lg cell phone watch heart monitor watch reviews
- (月) 17:33:23|
- Category: None